Careers at Golden Windows
Enjoying steady growth, Golden Windows recognizes that a key element in the company's continued success is its highly skilled workforce and total commitment to customer satisfaction.
As positions become available, they will be posted on this page and we encourage applicants to submit their resume and cover letter online (Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word documents only please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, and regret that we are able to contact only those who are invited for an interview. Only applications for specific job openings will be considered.
MACHINE OPERATORS - WOODWORKING
- Operate one or more woodworking machines to produce wood components used in the assembly of windows and doors, (i.e. Weinig manual and/or CNC moulder, tenoner finger jointer)
- Ability to follow verbal instructions of cut specifications
- Able to read metric measuring tape
- Able to identify the best side of wood to be milled in alignment with quality standards
- Assemble wood products such as window sashes, doors, boxes using glue, staples, screws, bolts or other fasteners
- Ability to read and interpret detailed shop drawings
- Able to read metric measuring tape and produce accurate results consistently
- Comfortable working with pneumatic hand tools and other wood working machinery (i.e. mitre saw, dual saw, table saw, shapers, etc.)
- Excel in a dynamic, team-based environment